Saturday, August 22, 2015

Leaving on a jet plane....

So, I leave for Japan tomorrow. I've heard that fifteen hour flights are super fun, so that's something to look forward to.

You know, for a while it didn't seem real to me--this whole exchange. I guess I've been existing in a haze of denial for the entire summer. People kept asking me whether or not I was excited, and I would say, 'Well, yeah, I guess.' But I wasn't really feeling it.

However it's really started catching up. At this point my thoughts are bouncing between 'YEEEEEES JAPAAAAAAN' and 'ohmygod why did I think this was a good idea'. I'm just glad I finished packing a week ago; I keep remembering the most random things I need to put in the suitcase.

I hope my host family and I get along. Because it would really suck if we didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment