Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Kanji with Gracia

Okay! So we've had enough of the fun posts. I know, I know, blogging is for fun--but this is not true. What with Japanese testing coming up(four days of it--ouch), and everyone studying hard, I figure you all can study with me!

So it's time for....


Not too bad!


Alright!




Yatta!
Well that's....different. But still okay!

Where did that come from?

Hold up for a sec--


(@_@;)

I give up


(P.S. there is, apparently, a logical explanation as to why the numbers look like that. Does not help whatsoever. Your scheduled blogging will return after testing is over--there's some cool stuff I need to post, so look forward to it!)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gracia,

    We really enjoy reading about your experiences, thank you for the great posts! We think about you often and give Gracia updates at our weekly meetings, we're excited for you. Have fun and thanks for the counting lesson, I will look for the numbers next time I'm in Tokyo!

    Chip Houdek
    Sycamore Rotary Club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! Sorry for the late response, I've been very busy! I'm glad you'll be looking for the numbers, haha. Give the Rotary club my best!

      Gracia

      Delete
  2. you are the most informative student we've sent. great photos.Hope your testing goes well. My Neighbor is spending her Senior college year north of Kyoto..Lucy Halliwell-Smith..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you very much! My testing went very well. I'm glad my blog is informative!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete